HAMPSHIRE Police federation are providing an opportunity to officers who retire on the next 12-18 months the option to attend a two day retirement course in partnership with ‘Mightify’ and Eight Wealth Management.
We understand what a significant change it is to move on from emergency service careers and this course is designed and delivered by people who have done exactly that. We believe that you will leave these 2 days with greater confidence, better awareness of what’s out there for you and the skills to effectively present yourself.
• Methods, approaches and tools for preparing for successful career change
• Personal and wellbeing dimensions of career change/transition
• Financial impacts and considerations
• Identifying, translating and presenting transferable skills
• Practical tools such as CVs, job applications, LinkedIn and more
• Employment market insights and opportunity reviews
• Models of employment, self-employment and more
• Building a powerful network, online and offline
• Success stories of those that have gone before
• Ongoing support structures
We will also have a bespoke input on financial planning, including pensions advice thanks to our hosts, – Eight wealth management. In addition Hampshire federation will give guidance on the process of retiring from the constabulary.
The courses are being held in Whitely, Fareham in April, July and October.
To register your interest please email [email protected] with your name, collar number and date of retirement.